Just a guy who works hard

Options
Hi folks, It is great to be back among you after falling off the wagon and not even trying to catch it for the last few months. I have still maintained a little of my loss. I still ride my bicycle but I am starting to run too as well as sit ups and push ups on most days. My weakness is eating in the evening when I am home alone. Bored silliness. So I am back watching what I put in my mouth these days. Good to be back.

Replies

• cecreech
    cecreech Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, It is great to be back among you after falling off the wagon and not even trying to catch it for the last few months. I have still maintained a little of my loss. I still ride my bicycle but I am starting to run too as well as sit ups and push ups on most days. My weakness is eating in the evening when I am home alone. Bored silliness. So I am back watching what I put in my mouth these days. Good to be back.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome back:flowerforyou:
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! To keep from snacking at night, I put some melty ice in the blender with some lemon squeezed on it and I munch on it 'til bedtime! It counts as part of my hydration, the lemon is a good antioxidant, and it keeps me from making trips to the kitchen for anything but more ice!

Good luck!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! To keep from snacking at night, I put some melty ice in the blender with some lemon squeezed on it and I munch on it 'til bedtime! It counts as part of my hydration, the lemon is a good antioxidant, and it keeps me from making trips to the kitchen for anything but more ice!

Good luck!

Great idea! Ive been freezing fruit juice for my week moments...Im gonna try the ice and lemon..tks
  • cecreech
    cecreech Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Whoda thinked it! That is a great idea! I have ice, I have a blender, I could get some lemon juice. It could happen. THANK YOU!
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Life happens so fast, but you are back. :happy:

I too have been cycling as a main form of excercise. My bike has been in hibernation since October. Keep riding and logging calories & the weight will come off.

Good Luck!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, this is a great site. It is so supportive, motivational and helpful. I love it here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.