Willpower...grrrr!!

Eat only what I need and none of what I want!! So hard!!

Replies

• Eat only what I need and none of what I want!! So hard!!

Agreed! lol....I'd love to have strong will power...maybe it will come to me eventually, little by little, lol. :-)
    dont give up though
  • lol...after a hard day all i want is a snickers...lol!! I feel so deprived.
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    lol...after a hard day all i want is a snickers...lol!! I feel so deprived.

If you plan your day right... you can have that Snickers. :)
  • Anorexics must have the strongest will power ever. Or no natural desire to survive. Either way I'm jealous of their ability to not eat lol

^ This. Don't deprive yourself too much, it will only make it harder to stick to your diet plan.

^ This. Don't deprive yourself too much, it will only make it harder to stick to your diet plan.
  • Forensic
    Forensic Posts: 468 Member
    No!

Eat what you WANT, just know that eating THIS means you can have less of THAT.

If you deprive yourself of everything you want in life you will rebel and that's when binging happens.
  • No!

Eat what you WANT, just know that eating THIS means you can have less of THAT.

If you deprive yourself of everything you want in life you will rebel and that's when binging happens.

Totally agree with that!...My best friend lost 60 something kilos....she didnt give herself the strict diet to follow...She just ate sensibly...Steamed things, exercised, cut out the alcohol, but she still ate the goodies she wanted, just not in a stupid fashion.
    So these days she seems able to maintain the weight she lost....If pizza is going around, she'll have some, but she can only stomach a slice of it these days before she feels sick from it....I'd say she eats 90% healthy, and she's done & doing great...We can all do it, we just gotta be sensible about it.....I know for me as an example, if i went hard core with it, i'd end up failing miserably.....Good luck to you all :-)
  • will power is my biggest problem. I have none I need more motivation. I am not sure how to get that motivation. If anybody has any ideas please et me know I am open to all suggestions. Also I have those days that i feel so hungry and want to eat everything how do I keep myself from eating so much?
  • I have been working hard on smaller portions. I am new at this so I hope it really works.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    eat what you need and SOME of what you want. Everything in moderation!