Planet Fitness 30 min express

Options
For those of you who go to Planet Fitness this question is for you.....about how many calories are burned doing the 30 min express circuit considering the cardio is high intensity? If you don't know what I'm talking about Google Planet Fitness 30 min express circuit and it'll explain everything....thanks everyone....all answers greatly appreciated....

Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    best for you to figure it out yourself. It depends on body weight, age effort etc. You would be better served deciding that for yourself.
    Many online calculators can do it for you, may not find the exact workout but should find something similar.
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    I would log it as circuit training for however many minutes of the 30 that you are able to keep your heart rate up.
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    It depends. The tricky thing about the circuit is that it's only as intense as you're willing to work for. If you log it as circuit training, you want to make sure you're really hitting that circuit hardcore. No leisurely steps, make sure you're getting in 2 sets of 10-12 reps on each cable machine. You want to be moving pretty much the whole time.
  • sandeegriffin
    sandeegriffin Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's exactly how I do the circuit...not leisurely at all....I do 2 sets of 10 reps and my cardio I add trunk twists and knee kicks...I'm out of breath when I'm done....I'm only rest for 30 secs between each "station" because the way it's designed is to have that 30 sec rest to clean machine and set up for the next machine....its a red light green light system
  • flashesbuck
    flashesbuck Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Digging up an old thread, I just discovered this at my gym, and have been doing it for about 2 weeks, all ready seening minor resaults