100lbs lost

Options
hmenuey
hmenuey Posts: 16 Member
I’ve started my journey over and over many times. I’ve failed and I’ve succeeded but in the end I had to figure out something simple...just be healthy. I don’t think there is a special diet that works for everyone and I don’t think clean eating and 5 mike runs are the way to being fit for everyone either. For me it was an amazing sport that really put everything into perspective. It wasn’t about eating right or excercising anymore. It was about becoming a beast so I could snowboard even longer and better. I started out my journey at 260lbs and now I hover around 165. I don’t eat clean I just eat when I’m not shredding the mountain. I guess most of the reason I’m finally posting my success story is to show people that it isn’t about the eating or the exercise. It’s simply about not giving yourself anymore excuses. I had to figure out how to stop thinking of myself and the fat victim and just change what I didn’t like. And with that simple decision I changed my entire life. Because the necessity to live was bigger than my weight. When it hurts push harder and just stop counting the pounds and calories because none of that matters if you just go out and LIVE.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!