Ideal Protein Weight Loss Program

Options
Looking for those out there involved in this program. I have been in it a week and it is really working well.

Replies

• mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I am part of the facebook page. I have seen some have great results. I don't use their protien cause I couldn't stomach the samples.. I finally found a local brand I like but wish I could learn to like their brand cause I think it's cheaper.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    I've been curious about the cost. How much is the program?
  • debrapeterson
    debrapeterson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was concerned with the cost as well. I hate to say the cost because I don't know if its the same in all locations.

I do know I don't go through Drive Thurs anymore and don't stop for snacks. I bring my lunch and other than the meal packets you will need to buy vegetables. I personally paid $350 for my 1st visit which included 7 breakfast, 7 lunch and 7 snacks. You are on your own for dinner. It also included a $150 consult fee for phase 1 or I think maybe 15 visits ( I may be wrong on that). Then my next week product cost came in at $125 for the week but that was due to me buying an extra days product just in case. If that is totally no doable with your budget it is sad because this is a great plan. I like that it is in my Doctors office. My cravings went away immediately and I have not been hungry once since I began. It is rigid and requires a strong commitment. And you can track on this app which is great.
  • debrapeterson
    Options
    How do I friend the Ideal Protein Facebook Page please
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Its a group on facebook for women.. i do wonder if we are thinking of different things.. the ideal lean thing i am thinking of sells supplements and does offer some online plans as far as workouts and diets.. i have no knowlege first hand from this.
  • debrapeterson
    Options
    I hate to hear that hopefully I will learn from this one I just know I like not being hungry and craving
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    mygrl4meee wrote: »
    Its a group on facebook for women.. i do wonder if we are thinking of different things.. the ideal lean thing i am thinking of sells supplements and does offer some online plans as far as workouts and diets.. i have no knowlege first hand from this.

Ideal Lean is different. My sister gets their protein powders. I think they taste awful but to each their own.

Ideal Protein is a vlcd program that's supposed to be medically supervised.

Here's a center near my town:

http://www.drfalkwellness.com/ideal-protein-weight-loss-groton/

You know how I know it's garbage? Anything being pushed by a chiropractor other than chiropractic services is nothing but a cash grab. It also signifies that the chiropractor can't hack it as a legitimate healthcare provider. If I ever need one, that will be the first thing I look for when weeding out the ones who will never see a dime of my money.