Juicer

Options
I wanted to buy a juicer but not sure which one would be best. I planned on using it every day. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Colfiii
    Colfiii Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just got one - was on sale from 100 to 50 dollars ... I think is great , works well , it squeezes well the fruits/vegetables soo ... dunno in my opinion is good.
    what is did is to search on amazon ratings for several juicers and then read there the ratings.
    the most popular are very expensive - something like 400 dollars. I think a 100 dollars one shoudl do for me now at least ... :) .
    check amazon juicers and also check the site of the movie called 'fat sick nearly dead' because they promoted juice there in the movie a lot and they have some sales in juicers on their site
  • Rachelbluegirl
    Rachelbluegirl Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If you're really serious about juicing, I suggest the Champion juicer. They are well worth the price if you intend to use it frequently. I have one and I LOVE it.
  • yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Hamilton Big Mouth - Has a more powerful motor than most, great price and leaves a very dry pulp. Check Amazon.
  • mponeil1982
    Options
    I have the Jack Lalaane Power Juicer from http://www.powerjuicer.com/

I bought it as a "beginner juicer" so don't know much about other models out there. I love it though! Just be sure to clean it after juicing. Having the "juicer mess" can be a deterrent for some. In the end you'll be happy with the benefits of juicing!
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I use mine probably about once a week. I have no idea who it's by, I 'd have to look. It was gifted to me by someone who got it from someone else. One thing you want to look at when buying is how many parts you need to take apart to clean it cause that gets real old fast.