Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30DAY Shred Group FEB/MARCH

2»

Replies

• How is everyone doing? Lets stay Motivated!
  • katmumn
    katmumn Posts: 78 Member
    I started on the 21st. I would like to be added too.
  • Restarting again today. I caught a bad cold last week so I had to stop exercising.
  • JennKoz529
    JennKoz529 Posts: 144 Member
    I'm starting it today!!! I am sooooo excited!!!!! I wanted to start it the beginning of February, but I was lazy! So I'm trying it for March (well I know it's not March yet, but close enough!) Good luck with the challenge! I can't wait to see everyone's success!
  • ReniaL
    ReniaL Posts: 86 Member
    On a day two can I join too please:)
  • cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    After many years, I am curious how everyone is doing :smile:
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    I've just started beginner's shred as i needed to ease back in after an injury......
    Today was meant to be day 3 but I can't walk. Tried some stretches instead today hoping to get on day 3 tomorrow
  • cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    Today, I felt the same (day 6 here). I was so tired to do some moves. So, I just tried to do the modified version of the modified version (especially during set 3). For me, if I skip one day it becomes much more difficult to continue the next day.

I hope you'd feel better tomorrow and feel ready to go again! I'm rooting for you!
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Day 3 done, still in pain but could at least walk today lol