I'm Back! Again & again & again....! Anyone out there that I used to party with??

Options
Hey MFP! I'm BAAAACK!!!!

I joined back on February 28, 2012 where I had lost 40 pounds before Christmas of that year!!! I used to be very active on the forums & loved reading the success stories. I have logged on & off since December of that year, with my day streak probably not going anywhere over 10 ever since! I'm *really* hoping this is where I re-start my journey & stick with it!

Since my absence I've married, had a child turn 18 & also recently graduated from the nursing program from the local community college. I have been working in hospice for a little over 2 years & am transitioning to correctional nursing on Monday! I am now enrolled in the RN-BSN program at GCU.

So, what's new? Who's still here, who's new? What have I missed?

So glad to be back!!!

Replies

• Hanna10679
    Hanna10679 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm new here. Congratulations on all of your success and life changes. My daughter just turned 18, so I know how you feel there. I have no clue what you have missed b/c I'm still figuring all this stuff out. I hope you are able to reconnect with everyone!
  • ChrisF48
    ChrisF48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nice. I am new to the site and I am looking both for support and give support to my new friends. Anyone interested
  • casimiragould
    casimiragould Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am back myself hoping to make new connections since that really helped me last time. :)