New here with 50+ lb. to lose

Options
Hi all, I joined awhile back but just started really using this site, so I wanted to introduce myself. I was diagnosed with PCOS about 5 years ago and have been struggling with my weight since then. I have about 50 pounds to lose now, and this seems like a great place for support. I love reading all the success stories, they are very inspirational. This seems very daunting and overwhelming, but I am determined to stick to it, no matter how long it takes or how difficult it gets.

Replies

• BossSauce69
    Options
    Congrats on getting started. This site has been great for me; I hope you can have similar, if not more, success.
  • AshAdams13
    Options
    Good luck with your weight loss, I'm working on losing at least 40 pounds myself. But will hopefully get down to 125. Feel free to friend me and we can encourage each other!
  • Jeni322
    Jeni322 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    It can all seem very daunting when you take that 'first step' to a new you! Heck, I've taken that first step around 5 times in the past year alone. Best of luck on your journey, feel free to add me as a friend for some encouragement along the way if you like xx