Tis the season for MFP goodwill!

Options
beingmore1
beingmore1 Posts: 3,131 Member
This is the time of year for goodwill and well wishes to all of our MFP friends and family! What mfp gesture of goodwill and cheer do you have for anyone on this site? Is there that member that has been supportive, a companion, a friend, a partner in accountability, a fellow calorie counter, someone you count on to give you a smile or a bit of respite from your long work day? What can we do to spread some positive cheer and goodwill to each other here at mfp to help celebrate the positivity and success this place has brought to many? Who knows, perhaps a thread like this might carry over to your real world, make you a little kinder to others and help you spread some goodwill and cheer to your fellow people "out there" in the real world!

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Special thanks to beingmore1 for coming back
  • carbkiller14
    carbkiller14 Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    thats soo thoughtful that you took the time to type all that youre awesome!!!
  • SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Thanks to gremlins
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Respect the Turkey!!!
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited November 2017
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    @DC8066 - always fun to see because she doesn't post often, but when she does she makes it good
    @beingmore1 - the best thread starter in Chit Chat and is the cheerful catalyst that gets us all a'chatting. Deep curtsy to her
    @pudgy1977 - A down home good hearted gal all the way around. My sense is she's very loyal.
    @81Katz - I dig her because the things that annoy her also annoy me
    @carbkiller14 - so good to see her and her pretty eyes back in Chit Chat again
    @cee134 - A good fella who can appreciate brand name sodas that went out of style long before his time
    @Vikka_V - The Greta Garbo of MFP with all the style and glamour of the original who just wants her wonderful freedom
    @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks - he's one funny bunny and sort of a honey
    @ReverendGym - for inspiring us all to loose weight without being too wordy about it
    @FabulousFantasticFifty - who is the most optimistic and charming survivor of an episode that might have killed the spirit of a less steely woman. A true authentic survivor.
    @CanesGalactica - because she makes me like cat gifs and I don't even like cats so that's saying something
    @Inked_momma_ - for marching to the beat of her own drum and refusing to be treated like anything but an independent woman
    @TeacupsAndToning - who's an overall good sport and smart cookie
    @Motorsheen - MFP's independent contractor who keeps it fun with some golden wisecracks
    @Merkavar - Another Aussie with a heart of gold. Always keepin' it real.
    @slimgirljo15 - MFP's Auntie Mame. Deep bow to jo.
    @Lounmoun - solid as a rock and without a mean bone in her body. Merry Christmas Loun!
    @ninerbuff - great thread starter, naughty and nice plus optimistic. Winning combination.
    @Soul_Radiation - Loves the Light and wants to spread it out to everyone. Thank you soul!
    @NorthCascades - best nature pics around plus a true outdoorsman who really loves God's green earth. Rock on Northcascades!
    @forward0backward - 100% original, sweetly interactive and unashamed of his/her tastes in entertainment. Hats off to you.
    @_barefoot_ - a good girl with a heart of gold and a great giffer too. Merry Christmas!
    @caco_ethes - a natural blond with the great attitude. My favorite minimalist plus she's a funster too.
    @lizery - a very committed nurse who is surely very nice to her patients too. Thank you Lizery!
    @leut_underpants - keeps it fun and lighthearted no matter what with a generous spirit towards all. Thank you underpants!
    @ToniLeeAnn82 - Keeps an eye on things around here and chimes in pleasantly with a keen eye for detail. I'd let her babysit my puppy. Thank you Toni!
    @loveliveswithin - If Soul_Radiation wasn't married I'd matchmake you two. Lovelives loves what she does on MFP and she's darn good at it too.
    @estherdragonbat - loves to write stories and helps out any writer who asks for her input. Nice Lady. Happy Hannuka Esther!
    @stanmann571 - Always keeps it real and doesn't take any baloney. Right on Stan!
    @cherchezlafemme13 - sexiest white van driver on the East Coast. Give 'em heck Cherchez!
    @MrSith - Hair's more beautiful than even Furio Giunta's. And when he looks at me with those mischievous eyes I have to fight to hold back a little tinkle.
    @LittleLionHeart1 - takes care of everybody and keeps the Spirit of Christmas real towards each and all every day of the year. Bless you Little Lion!

I haven't included a lot of you but I want to. Tired now and I have to go to bed. Just remind me and when I wake up for my slumber I'll include you in this personalized goodwill list.

All this time I thought you hated me!! Thank you @newmeadow never afraid to speak your mind, doesn’t mind stirring the pot every once in a while. Keep being exactly you!
    I do if that helps.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Awwww... shucks! Thank you, @newmeadow <3<3
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    Honestly y'all have been so supportive of me in this crazy difficult time in my life and I appreciate you so much! Thank you for being there for me and checking in even when you've got your own *kitten* going on. I am so blessed to have good friends like you! I'd tag people but i'd miss someone and they'd get mad. Generally you all know who you are

Way to be captain corndog
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »
    Honestly y'all have been so supportive of me in this crazy difficult time in my life and I appreciate you so much! Thank you for being there for me and checking in even when you've got your own *kitten* going on. I am so blessed to have good friends like you! I'd tag people but i'd miss someone and they'd get mad. Generally you all know who you are

bgybsd18hhxi.gif
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    SneakyVee wrote: »

bgybsd18hhxi.gif

Is that why you love me?

Don’t be afraid
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @SomebodyWakeUpHIcks I'm hoping you can find employment in the near future! (mostly because I'm tired of seeing you laying on the corner on my way to my work)

I always notice how you try to look up my Richard Simmons shorts as I sit on the sidewalk.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @newmeadow thank you so much! I really appreciate you saying that :)

Ever seen Cyrano de Bergerac?