hello

Options
hi every one...^.^ i'm offically starting my weight lost plan today! I can't wait to see results. :smile:
I feel horrible about my weight. I graduated last year and went to my first prom feeling uncomforntable in my skin. I had this beautiful prom dress which is one of only twelve that was made and thought maybe I could pull it off. I was wrong...it went well with my complextion and my hair and eyes...other than that I took the beauty out of it.:frown: And during my graduation my gown looked as tough and elephant was under it. My hair is long...which doesn't go well with my weight...and I'm attached to it...so cuting it is out of the question. So I've decided I'm going to do something about this weight problem that I have. Instead of wish to lose weight...and put little effort in it...I'm putting my all into my weight lost now. I'm confindent that I can do this. So I will do this. Then I can put on my prom dress and make it beautiful again. :smile:

Replies

• cutie2be
    Options
    hi every one...^.^ i'm offically starting my weight lost plan today! I can't wait to see results. :smile:
    I feel horrible about my weight. I graduated last year and went to my first prom feeling uncomforntable in my skin. I had this beautiful prom dress which is one of only twelve that was made and thought maybe I could pull it off. I was wrong...it went well with my complextion and my hair and eyes...other than that I took the beauty out of it.:frown: And during my graduation my gown looked as tough and elephant was under it. My hair is long...which doesn't go well with my weight...and I'm attached to it...so cuting it is out of the question. So I've decided I'm going to do something about this weight problem that I have. Instead of wish to lose weight...and put little effort in it...I'm putting my all into my weight lost now. I'm confindent that I can do this. So I will do this. Then I can put on my prom dress and make it beautiful again. :smile:
  • nicki7584
    Options
    hi there. I'm also starting today. its not going to be easy, but we can do it if we really stick with it. good luck!
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to you both!:flowerforyou:
  • joshuabowman
    joshuabowman Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    welcome to the sit. I have been on here for a year and this is my first post but i will be the first to tell you that if you follow this it does work. welcome and enjoy the weight loss.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome Cutie and Nicki, to THE best site on the web!
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it!
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off!
    Also, drink lots of water, that seems to help alot too. :drinker:
  • Natalievh
    Options
    Welcome welcome, to the place where we all have one thing in common - " THE WEIGHT" :explode: babes you came to the right place. i accidently discovered this site. but it was a GOD SENT. it has helped me keep record of the things happening and motivates me to keep to my programme. Prom dress seems like ages ago for me but i was half the size i am now.
    now i just want to be a sexy lover. purely want to look stunning in everything as i did and feel a bit more confidant when i take my clothes off rather than on :wink: :blushing: ....
    good luck this will help.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, this is a great site. It is so supportive, motivational and helpful. I love it here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.