In dire need of an inspiration partner!

Options
Hi!

My name is Amy and i am a 3rd year Uni student studying Laws / Accounting. My ultimate goal is to be under 60kgs - right now 59.9 would be AMAZING!

I am in need of someone that i can bounce off in terms of keeping me accountable - and i might be able to do that for you as well.

I have about 5-6 kgs to lose - i have been at this weight for a few years and i really want to get rid of them by my 21st birthday which is in October.

Amy xoxo

Replies

• mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy!!! Im not sure on how to conver kg to lbs...but Im your gal for helping...add me if u like....I got like 66lbs to lose.....oh wait its now 55lbs to lose!! Yay me!! anyway...WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • luckygirlblue78
    Options
    Hiya Amy! I'm new here and looking for some motivational buddies, too, :) Add me and we'll help each other out! :D
  • nicolemojan
    nicolemojan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm in the same boat: new to the site, looking for some motivation to stay on track!

I'm a "sneak eater" myself...I won't snack if there are people around, but left to my own devices, I can blow through a pint of fro-yo like it's an Olympic sport. So I could definitely use some accountability and encouragement to help me reach my goals, and I'd be thrilled to be your cheerleaders too!

Amy, I'm right around the same stats/goals as you: 147lbs (66.7kg), looking to drop about 15lbs (6.8kg), so let's do this!
  • amymaree1010
    amymaree1010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Girls!

I'm so excited that you are all in on the fun! :)

Aims xoxo
  • amymaree1010
    amymaree1010 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm in the same boat: new to the site, looking for some motivation to stay on track!

I'm a "sneak eater" myself...I won't snack if there are people around, but left to my own devices, I can blow through a pint of fro-yo like it's an Olympic sport. So I could definitely use some accountability and encouragement to help me reach my goals, and I'd be thrilled to be your cheerleaders too!

Amy, I'm right around the same stats/goals as you: 147lbs (66.7kg), looking to drop about 15lbs (6.8kg), so let's do this!

Nicole! We sound like we have the same habits - random eating - bad bad bad haha

xo