Starting fresh!

Options
So after a nearly 4 year weight loss hiatus, and a few failed attemps during that hiatus, I feel like I am ready to lose more weight. I lost 70 pounds before moving to Montana. I then started commuting 4 hours a day and working between 8-10 hours. Now, after I have moved closer to my work I feel like I can be committed and lose more.
I would love to have some friends for my journey (I made a new fresh account for my fresh start). Feel free to add. I'm 25, vegetarian, currently 179 trying to get to 145 :)

Replies

• imran2911
    imran2911 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi dear
  • Danniinprogress
    Danniinprogress Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    imran2911 wrote: »
    Hi dear

Hello!
  • SarahsHustle
    SarahsHustle Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey girl hey! I just jumped back on after falling off for 2 months. I feel so guilty about it so maybe we can relate here. I joined a challenge another girl posted on here and it's helping to keep me focused. I'll see if I can send you the link to see if you're interested. It's just a week into it for 4 weeks. I'm also gonna start intermittent fasting doing 16:8 a few days after thanksgiving so if that's something you're interested in let me know. I may start an open challenge for that. I am reading amazing results and seeing amazing before and after and I think it's attainable with my schedule. It pretty much works with anyone's schedule. Anyway, thought I would say hello and welcome you back. You're gonna do great.
  • Phoenix4me18
    Phoenix4me18 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just wiped my account clean as well and updated my member name as well in an effort to start over! I have spent the last year working on my degree and have pretty much sat for 18 hours a day the whole time. I am also working to shift entirely to being plant based/vegetarian and would love to add folks to help support me in that journey. Congrats for jumping back in and your fresh start!
  • gurlinprogress
    gurlinprogress Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m around the same weight and have the same goal!! Welcome back to the community! Wish you well on your journey!!
  • Danniinprogress
    Danniinprogress Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!!!! I just wanted to thank everyone for your support!!! I'm going to be as active as possible, feel free to add to:)