New + Fasting. Any young woman in NYC? Let's connect!

Options
Myamelife
Myamelife Posts: 4 Member
edited November 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Mel, I'm from France but live in NYC for over 2 years now. When I came here, i was too tempted and wanted to experience every kind of food! I have a very addictive personality so when I discovered something I liked I was going to eat it every single day until I get disgusted. So of course with my French toast and pancakes cravings everyday I started gaining weight!! I just heard about MFP today and I'm very excited to give it a try. I'm 5'5 and weight 130 pounds. My fat is located mainly in my arms and belly.

I'd like to lose 10/15 pounds and just tone my entire body by eating better/less calories (1,200/per day) and also by exercising minimum 30 minutes/day AT LEAST 4 days a week.

I also heard of intermittent fasting, which I'm going to try as well, starting today. I'll allow myself to eat only from 12:30pm to 8:30pm and so fast the rest of the time (during 16h).

I'm so excited to start this journey and hope to find a group of young women to motivate each other daily and share our progress, recipes, exercises of the day!

I'd love to hear about you... where are you from and what are your goals?

PS: I'M NOT ACCEPTING MEN. NO NEED TO REQUEST ME. THANKS :)

Replies

• dhimaan
    dhimaan Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    But why? I really want to be your friend.
  • Myamelife
    Myamelife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes, I will! Thanks <3
  • pinaycoco
    pinaycoco Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Myamelife wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Mel, I'm from France but live in NYC for over 2 years now. When I came here, i was too tempted and wanted to experience every kind of food! I have a very addictive personality so when I discovered something I liked I was going to eat it every single day until I get disgusted. So of course with my French toast and pancakes cravings everyday I started gaining weight!! I just heard about MFP today and I'm very excited to give it a try. I'm 5'5 and weight 130 pounds. My fat is located mainly in my arms and belly.

I'd like to lose 10/15 pounds and just tone my entire body by eating better/less calories (1,200/per day) and also by exercising minimum 30 minutes/day AT LEAST 4 days a week.

I also heard of intermittent fasting, which I'm going to try as well, starting today. I'll allow myself to eat only from 12:30pm to 8:30pm and so fast the rest of the time (during 16h).

I'm so excited to start this journey and hope to find a group of young women to motivate each other daily and share our progress, recipes, exercises of the day!

I'd love to hear about you... where are you from and what are your goals?

PS: I'M NOT ACCEPTING MEN. NO NEED TO REQUEST ME. THANKS :)

Bonjour! I had the exact same experience when I moved from Europe to South America. So much new food to try! I gained more than 10kg and now really want to get back in shape. I'm getting married in April and want to fit back into my tiiiiiny clothes from back home! Let's be MFP friends!