small victories

Options
1 week into tracking on MFP and down 4.8#. It's one small step towards the 96 I have to lose, but it's the first step!!

Replies

• missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    It is a huge step!
    Congratulations!
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    KeepingUpWithKarina Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have about 100 pounds to lose. Can I add you? Maybe we can help each other get there!!
  • tammi65
    tammi65 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can do it ive lost 90lbs
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have about 100 pounds to lose. Can I add you? Maybe we can help each other get there!!

absolutely!! I can always use a success partner!!
  • brittaney10811
    Options
    tammi65 wrote: »
    You can do it ive lost 90lbs

that's awesome!! what inspired you??
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You got this! My small victory was actually being able to get up early all week and hit the gym! I still have a good 90lbs to loose as well!
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    4.8 pounds in one week is nearly 5% of the amount you've set out to lose - no small accomplishment!
  • szerkle
    szerkle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Keep it up small changes is the way to go imagine what it can be in 3 months
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success!
  • brittaney10811
    Options
    Thanks!! I took my first 'cheat' yesterday. It wasn't even all day, just went over on calories by about 700 or so. Went up 1lb, and I'm ok with that. I know I can get that back off this week plus more staying on this track.

Funny thing is, I had a piece of bday cake, and considering I've been a real sugar/pastry addict the last number of years... I took a bite of it, fully expecting to just fall in love with it... and went into it prepared to have to through sugar withdrawl again for a few days. But actually it was just too sweet, and I found it more of a deterrent to my progress than enjoyable. I didn't even finish it. :) that's a win in my book!
  • PeachyMango333
    PeachyMango333 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! I also have about 20 lbs to lose, so I would love to have more friends for motivation! :smiley:
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome progress!
  • chasitystiff5447
    Options
    Great job
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Do not under-estimate your loss. Stick with it and the pounds will continue to come off! Congratulations and Keep Going! You've Got This!!
  • brittaney10811
    Options
    23 days in and 9.2# down... super excited that things are moving at a great pace. Kinda bummed I have 3 thanksgivings and 5 Christmases to try to avoid gaining a ton during!! lol. I'm prepared to make good choices while enjoying the holiday. If I can get through it maintaining what I've lost and just not losing any more, or my gain only being a couple pounds, I'll be happy!!
  • brittaney10811
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So for my 1 month weigh-in I was 12.8 pounds down!! And today, just a few days into kicking off month 2, I am down 14 pounds!! I freaking love MFP :)
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Seems like 4.8 isn’t a small victory! Keep celebrating though.
  • brittaney10811
    Options
    lol, it was a great start!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!