Looking for weight loss buddies- 100lbs or more to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• NneKK
    NneKK Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need support as well. Over 100 pounds to lose. Some days are easier than others, and lately it's been difficult to stay focused.
  • scoobielou78
    scoobielou78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m 39 and have approx 120lb to lose, would love to connect and support those in a similar position, feel free to send me a friend request. Good luck everyone, we can do this!
  • PJ100LBGOAL
    PJ100LBGOAL Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im 30, and have about 125 lbs to lose! Starting weight is 325 lbs goal is to be around 200. Anyone in the same boat can add me!
  • ChrisF48
    ChrisF48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon
    I would like to be weight loss buddies
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    MSKC1985 wrote: »
    Hi Ericka, I am in your same boat. I'm 32 and have well over 100lbs to lose. Most everything I do is based on reaching that healthier lifestyle... I'm surrounded by others who are not "like" me... Or, are not ready to change... Hang in there and thanks for sharing. Chelle, your story is amazing and just what I needed to read. You're an inspiration and what an amazing job. Thank you for sharing! Would love to be in both of your support networks. Thanks!
    erikabecht wrote: »
    I don't fit your criteria, but I wanted to tell you... You Can Do This!! MFP is a great source for keeping up with your calories and exercise and the socializing and motivation that you will find with friends will be so beneficial. I joined MFP in January and weighed 260 lbs. On Sept 15th I reached my goal of 100 lbs loss. Keep your chin up... stay focused and you can reach your goal! You've Got This!!

WOW! That is an amazing weight loss!!

That is why I continue to post and share my story... so that those who are in the process of getting healthier and working toward dropping weight can see it is possible and within your reach! Y'all Got This!! Just set your goals, take progress pictures FREQUENTLY and go for it!!
  • shanee_s
    shanee_s Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everyone here can add me as well I have about 100 lbs to lose and I have hypothyroidism so it's a very long slow process for me am 27 and doing this all on my own so i need support too and will give it back in any way I can. WE GOT THIS
  • dancinqueen7841
    dancinqueen7841 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm also a 30 something with 100 lbs to lose. I've been trying to get rid of this weight for years on and off. My mother was recently diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer and is doing well on chemo but is just keeping cancer at bay. In dealing with her prognosis, it's made me more motivated to lose the weight and take better care of myself. Plus, apparently working out is cheap therapy! So far I have lost a little over 20 lbs but have slowed due to holidays/getting colder. I'm always looking for friends on MFP, especially those that are working toward losing quite a bit of weight. Please add me as a friend so we can celebrate our success stories together!
  • princillaawuah
    princillaawuah Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me...I'm 33 and need to loose 110 pounds