Early Morning Drive By Smooches

Options
Happy almost weekend and good morning my beautiful darlins! I hope everyone’s day is off to an awesome start! My message this morning is a simple one…. YOU ARE WORTHY! You are special, you are amazing and you are WORTHY! You are worthy of success, kindness, love, joy, and all the good things in life. So often we get caught up in the little bumps in our journey and forget that we are wonderfully created and designed to be conquerors. You are a warrior and unbreakable! So when the world throws crap at you and says “you can’t”, you stand strong and say heck yes I CAN!!! You were not created to fail but to win battle after battle! So know it and own it!!! There is something else to remember… You are absolutely GORGEOUS, sexy, hot and did I mention gorgeous. I don’t mean the everyday kind of gorgeous, but “make this cowboy all starry eyed” smoking hot gorgeous. So hold that head high, be the warrior you’re called to be and say I CAN & I WILL!
I love and adore you amazing darlins.
Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Ed, you are a doll!!!
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Ed, you are a doll!!!

No, your the doll gorgeous. Smooches!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Happy almost weekend and good morning my beautiful darlins! I hope everyone’s day is off to an awesome start! My message this morning is a simple one…. YOU ARE WORTHY! You are special, you are amazing and you are WORTHY! You are worthy of success, kindness, love, joy, and all the good things in life. So often we get caught up in the little bumps in our journey and forget that we are wonderfully created and designed to be conquerors. You are a warrior and unbreakable! So when the world throws crap at you and says “you can’t”, you stand strong and say heck yes I CAN!!! You were not created to fail but to win battle after battle! So know it and own it!!! There is something else to remember… You are absolutely GORGEOUS, sexy, hot and did I mention gorgeous. I don’t mean the everyday kind of gorgeous, but “make this cowboy all starry eyed” smoking hot gorgeous. So hold that head high, be the warrior you’re called to be and say I CAN & I WILL!
    I love and adore you amazing darlins.
    Blessings,
    Ed

*kidnaps ed to have in my pocket* hehe :) x
  • fruitloops313
    fruitloops313 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    awww, what an uplifting message to read first thing in the morning :) Thanks :)
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thank you Ed. You have a great day too?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    And a nice big smooch too you too, babe! You have a great day, I'm sure you have a super busy one planned!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    And a nice big smooch too you too, babe! You have a great day, I'm sure you have a super busy one planned!

Always busy baby! After the kdis get out of camp we are gonna do some slip n sliding or bowling. MAybe both! :-)
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    Thanks for your encouragement. Have a great day and enjoy those lovable children of yours.
  • cathyg18
    cathyg18 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I SO needed to hear that this morning. Ed, you are the sweetest, plain and simple! Have a super day with those wonderful kids!
  • mandapanda001
    mandapanda001 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Smooch smooch and right back atcha!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Good morning, Ed... sending many hugs 'n smooches your way. I hope you have a fantastic Thursday!
  • TazzyDB
    TazzyDB Posts: 224
    Options
    Always busy baby! After the kdis get out of camp we are gonna do some slip n sliding or bowling. MAybe both! :-)
    [/quote]

Why not try slip 'n sliding bowling..... set up some "pins" at the end of the slip 'n slide. Sounds like it would be fun. Hmmmm, I might need to try that!
  • SoldierDad
    Options

Why not try slip 'n sliding bowling..... set up some "pins" at the end of the slip 'n slide. Sounds like it would be fun. Hmmmm, I might need to try that!
    [/quote]

What an awesome idea!
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much Ed! I really needed that today!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I AM worthy! Thanks Ed...for the reminder!!

Hugs!
  • SoldierDad
    Options
    Thanks so much Ed! I really needed that today!

Smooches darlin!
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Smooches right back at ya!
  • boosmama98
    boosmama98 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I definitely needed to hear that this morning after a REALLY bad day yesterday! Thanks for making me smile. :)