Looking for motivation and support :)

Options
Hi everyone. Im natasha. Im just starting over my weight lost to get back in shape but i really have issues with the craving and mental strength. I hope u guys can help me out and give support for my weight lost. Mwah <3

Replies

• cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting again! Can’t wait to help!
  • NatashaMaurice
    NatashaMaurice Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Im natasha. Im just starting over my weight lost to get back in shape but i really have issues with the craving and mental strength. I hope u guys can help me out and give support for my weight lost. Mwah <3

Will it be easy ? Nope. Worth it ? Absolutely.
    Take care of our body. It's the only place we have to live.
  • NatashaMaurice
    Options
    Congrats on starting again! Can’t wait to help!

Thanks
  • Beastie1982
    Beastie1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi same here please free to add me
  • NatashaMaurice
    Options
    Hi same here please free to add me

Already. Thanks
  • thapainmaker
    thapainmaker Posts: 152 Member
    Options

Hey there, I’m working on gaining a few at the moment but I’m always egar to have more motivated friends to help eachother out, so if you could use another friend feel free to add me. Hope to see you around
  • NatashaMaurice
    Options

Hey there, I’m working on gaining a few at the moment but I’m always egar to have more motivated friends to help eachother out, so if you could use another friend feel free to add me. Hope to see you around

Did u say gain ? Well good luck there. Friends are always welcomed dude :wink: