Dr Schulze Superfood Plus - the most vile thing i've ever tasted! Help!

Options
Hi all, so after my lean greens ran out I ordered some Dr Schulze powder on the advice of my personal trainer (£42 a tub, ouch!).... anyways I opened it this morning and the taste made me vomit in my mouth. I can normally eat anything but this is quite something else, like drinking gloopy pond water. Please please tell me the taste gets better??? Or is there something I can mix it with that makes it nicer? It's such a waste otherwise but I am not drinking that every morning when I wake up, eeeeeeewwwwwww!!!

Replies

• changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Or you could not drink that, eat what you like within your calorie goal and still lose weight??
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Consider that money lost, or just the price you paid to learn to not take nutritional advice from PT's.
  • kirstens1984
    kirstens1984 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Or you could not drink that, eat what you like within your calorie goal and still lose weight??

I still eat my calories too, I'm just doing a six week programme at the moment set by my trainer. But there's no way I'm ever drinking that awful stuff ever again, I wouldn't feed it to my worst enemy! lol! Feel bad for wasting £42 though, i'll see if my trainer wants to buy it off me. I eat plenty of veggies etc so you're right I probably don't need it, I was just trying to follow her programme :(
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Yes, she really should buy it back from you. If she thinks it's so great, she can have it >:)
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options

I still eat my calories too, I'm just doing a six week programme at the moment set by my trainer. But there's no way I'm ever drinking that awful stuff ever again, I wouldn't feed it to my worst enemy! lol! Feel bad for wasting £42 though, i'll see if my trainer wants to buy it off me. I eat plenty of veggies etc so you're right I probably don't need it, I was just trying to follow her programme :(

What did your trainer say this was good for?
  • kirstens1984
    Options

What did your trainer say this was good for?

I'm not even sure to be honest... she put down a whole load of supplements (the other are fine though like multivits, probiotics etc as I took them anyway). I think it was for energy and detox. She did say it tasted bad, but I thought I would be able to hold my nose and neck it but nope! She can have it back...
  • changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Your body detoxes itself using the liver and kidneys. Drinking pond scum under the guise of “detox” is bunk.
  • kirstens1984
    Options
    Haha thanks everyone, I'm celebrating that I never have to touch that disgusting stuff ever again!!! Woohoo!!! :) I will give it her back...
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    If the trainer won't buy it back, try selling it to one of her new, unsuspecting clients.