Premium

Options
sughram906
sughram906 Posts: 10 Member
Is anyone on premium and does it really help to lose more weight?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I don't have premium. I don't see the point, the free version does what I want it too.

Perhaps you may lose more weight on premium if you are more committed to logging and tracking due to having to pay for the service.
  • iamthemotherofdogs
    iamthemotherofdogs Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Not even once.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Options
    I like it and the few perks have been worth it to me. It just makes the web site slightly more informative. Also, they will answer any support questions you have. (I never ask them anything, however.)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    sughram906 wrote: »

@Caporegiem has always able to answer this question.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    sughram906 wrote: »

It certainly helps you lose more weight. For the longest time I struggled with weight loss, but since becoming a premium member I'm seeing the number on the scale drop faster than. I have to say though, that feature pales in comparison to all of the other added benefits you obtain with a premium membership. If I were you I wouldn't hesitate any longer on becoming a premium member.
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I personally think its fun. I lost plenty of weight without it and dont think it's necessary but I like how easily I can track my macros. If you dont pay close attention to macros, I wouldn't see a point in it