Happy Shopping Experience- for once

Options
I was just complaining on how much I had been working out but no weight loss. People said I looked smaller but I figured it was the clothes I had on or they were being nice. Well I lost 4 pounds last week so I treated myself to shopping.

I actually went into Ann Taylor's Loft and grabbed a pair of pants off the rack and they fit! The skirt was too big in the waist. So of course I had to buy the pants and wore them to a birthday party that night. I felt so sexy! There was nothing special about the pants but it was the fact that I could shop in a regular store. I could always buy tops but I'm pear shaped so pants are always on the plus size to fit the thighs. AWESOME!! And now I'm about 2 pounds away from my intermediate goal of 199. O to see a 1 in front of my number. I will treat myself to a massage or something :);) I needed this boost. I'm definitely losing inches, maybe the pounds will get jealous and continue to melt.

Replies

• ceecee08
    Options
    I was just complaining on how much I had been working out but no weight loss. People said I looked smaller but I figured it was the clothes I had on or they were being nice. Well I lost 4 pounds last week so I treated myself to shopping.

I actually went into Ann Taylor's Loft and grabbed a pair of pants off the rack and they fit! The skirt was too big in the waist. So of course I had to buy the pants and wore them to a birthday party that night. I felt so sexy! There was nothing special about the pants but it was the fact that I could shop in a regular store. I could always buy tops but I'm pear shaped so pants are always on the plus size to fit the thighs. AWESOME!! And now I'm about 2 pounds away from my intermediate goal of 199. O to see a 1 in front of my number. I will treat myself to a massage or something :);) I needed this boost. I'm definitely losing inches, maybe the pounds will get jealous and continue to melt.
  • agapita1965
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!
  • mslovetoteach
    Options
    WOW! Your story is so similar to mine. It sounds like you have the same "hour glass figure that's a few sizes too large. This is a very flattering figure type but can be frustrating when you're trying to buy clothes for your lower half. Mine is a double whammy because not only am I in extended sizes, I am tall so a lot of jeans aren't long enough. I can't wait for you to be into the "199 Club." Congratulations on your success and thanks for the words of encouragement for the rest of us!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so great, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!