4 months postpartum

Options
Hello, I am almost 4 months postpartum with my 3rd(and last) baby. Before I got pregnant I was 232. After she was born I was at 200. I am now 211. I want to lose the weight but can’t find the motivation. I often forget to eat regularly besides dinner, if having to choose between sleep and workout I choose sleep. I need advice or helpful options with 3 kids (5,3,4months).

Replies

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new baby! Your body is still healing so choosing sleep, particularly with 3 kids, is wise right now.

Did you input your information here and get a daily calorie goal? Motivation is not needed to lose weight, but building habits IS.

You have to find your own personal "why". Why do you want to lose weight and get healthier? No need to answer that here literally, but it's something you should ask yourself regularly, especially when you want to over eat.
  • vinerie
    vinerie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new addition! I couldn't really buckle down and focus on losing weight until my son was 16 months and I was not exhausted anymore. Timing is everything and I do think it is important to put ourselves in a position to succeed.
  • mamabossx3
    mamabossx3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 , almost 2 and a 5 month old and i have also found it really hard to push myself to lost weight. I started not pressuring myself as much. And started walking more. And only eating when hungry. And looking at what im eating also. Baby steps