New to Fitnesspal

Options
I have been trying myfitnesspal.com for a few days and I like it. Its a great way to keep me on pace towards my goal.

Replies

• gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's a great tool to have.
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    new to site. have had the app a while but its time to happier and healthier and use it every day! feel free to add me. looking forward to having more energy and feeling comfortable in my clothes and in my skin! heres to a happier and healthier future :)
  • 500lbs2marathon
    500lbs2marathon Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I dont like your shirt, but welcome to MFP!
  • Ashleysh22
    Ashleysh22 Posts: 209
    Options
    Welcome! love this website. love to meet new friends here :)

I kinda slacked off for a few weeks but am working on getting back on track. The app for this website actually allows you to scan bar codes of food. coolest trick EVER!

Feel free to add me!
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    THIS IS MY FOURTH DAY AND I LOVE IT!!!!! WELCOME
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I am def. addicted to the site. I like the layout and how easy it is to use. BTW I LOVE MY SHIRT. :-) Running does Suck but its necessary
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I haven't completed my first full week here and I'm addicted to this site. Feel free to add me as a friend. and Running does SUCK!!
  • Trig0r
    Trig0r Posts: 47
    Options
    I agree, running sucks, unless your watching women do it, I really have something for the casual joggers and t'shirt look that the girlies rock, but thats not the point, welcome lol..
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site..it is a great tool for the lifestyle change. feel free to add me! Good to have some more fellas on board!!