Biggest Loser try outs

Options
I live in Orlando and the Biggest Loser came here last March for auditions. Yes I went at 413 pounds and for whatever reason they didn't pick me. But that's okay, because I was more determined to do it on my own. As of last Sunday I was down 78 pounds since Feb 1 of this year so I'm doing something right!

Courtney I think said it best, you don't need a show to lose weight, you just just have to get off the couch put down the bag of chips or pizza and go exercise, you'd be amazed at how the weight comes off. Hard work usually pays off.

So should I go and try to get on the show this year, and show them my burning pants video I posted last week,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-F4EBwFBEA Which you all loved.

Or

Should I just go and tell them I didn't need a show, look what I did on my own, Imagine if I had a trainer, nutritionists, and a living breathing group of people behind me to support me in my quest.

Yes I know I have that here with you guys online and I appreciate all of you supporting me!

Either way I figure I'm a winner, If I get picked, its great, if I don't I have you guys to continue to support me in my weight loss.

How can I lose ?

Is anyone else trying out in their city ???
What

Replies

• Shan80
    Shan80 Posts: 47
    Options
    I just watched your video and I think that is FANTASTIC!!! I loved it! Congratulations and HUGE kuddos to you for doing that on your own!! Courtney was right! You don't need the show! You have proved that you can do it on your own!
    With that said, I say go ahead and try out! Why not!? The least they can say is "no" and you can just continue to keep at it on your own and prove to yourself and them that YOU CAN DO IT! You're doing great already!
  • Jennical
    Jennical Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You're doing great!!!! Keep it up..... Loved the video. Even without them you're a winner!!!
  • melissaslagle
    Options
    You rock! It can't hurt to try out...Good luck at whatever you choose!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep up the great job.....Try out for the show again, they either accept you or not. If they don't I am sure that will rev you up to push even harder.....
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Has anyone else tried out for The Biggest Loser in your city ?
  • racloud
    racloud Posts: 10
    Options
    WOW! Great video! Keep up the good work!! #motivation
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Do it!!!!!
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Is anyone else trying out in your city ?
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Nobody is trying our for Biggest Loser in your cities ?