I really need a buddy

Options
Hello community. My name is Holly and I'm a 34 year old mom and wife. I have lost and gained so many times in my "momhood" that I have lost track by now. I am the heaviest I have ever been (5'4" 220) and I just can't seem to keep motivated. I am looking for someone or multiple people who are feeling the same. Just can't seem to stay focused on weightloss or just eating better and exercising. I would really like to engage in people in the same boat but that are willing to check in everyday or multiple times throughout the day. Let's be friends!!!!!

Replies

• Beewhatever44
    Beewhatever44 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me !! Totally get it
  • Freyja0711
    Freyja0711 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 year old mom of two, with a really busy schedule and a lot of pounds to lose. I'm also looking for someone to help me keep up motivation. Add me if you'd like, and we can try to keep each other on track!
  • annobrien394
    annobrien394 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Yes, let’s
  • tylerteeple
    tylerteeple Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I’m a veteran here. Ive lost 130 lbs. I have 15 I’d like to lose still. Im well educated in nutrition and fitness. I quit for about a year so a lot of my friends dropped. Add me!
  • Bubbaistrying
    Bubbaistrying Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Add me. My kids are 17 and 23 years old.. I don't have a busy time cause of kids anymore. My 17 year old is the only one at home. I am busy cause since August I been working over 50 hours a week and I don't see it letting up soon.. I do pretty good getting to the gym but struggle with time to cook and food prep.
  • utaice
    utaice Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. so awesome to see a community
  • Holly414141
    Holly414141 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Annobrien I don't know why but I can't add you, will you add me?
  • 2222fitmommy22222
    2222fitmommy22222 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Plz feel free to add me