Hello everyone

Options
Gm my name is Kia, I am 38 years old and I have been working out for 6 months now. I recently have stopped working out for 3 weeks straight. The last time I weighed myself was last week and I was 141pds and now I am 139.5. I just went back to the gym yesterday (Monday), went home and had a very light dinner.

Before I started working out 6 months ago I was 158pds and my goal was to lose my C section flap belly fat (which by the way I still have the flap and some fat left which I am desperately trying to lose) and gain muscle weight in my thighs and my buttocks (with some jiggle). Before working out I haven't worked out in over 11 years and before then I didn't have to workout because My body was always slim and fit. Now I have 2 kids, one natural and one by C section. Ever since then my body fitness was no longer fit. I had the fattest belly, no leg muscle (and skinny legs at that) and a sponge bob butt. Everything was not looking right in it's place.

Now that I have been working out I have a smaller belly but not quite fit yet, a little bubble butt not too much where it's noticeable, and stronger legs but still skinny. I am trying to work as hard as I can in the gym but I can't seem to get the results I need and want.

Oh and I am a diabetic type 2 so it's extra hard for me to find meals that would work to help me gain the right weight and lose the belly fat at the same time. Well that's my long story but short story. I look forward to communicating with everyone and learning more about nutrition and fitness to help me reach my goals.

Replies

• delvin2
    delvin2 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello. I can’t offer much interns of advice for your journey. I just thought such a well-written intro was worthy of a response. Congrats on the birth of your second child. Keep pressing.

I’ve been meatles for over three months now. I’ve found that to be a real positive for me. Good luck!
  • ObamaSlogan
    ObamaSlogan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Keep going. One step at a time. Celebrate the small and big victories, scale and non-scale. Yes you can do it.