Anyone fellow women wanna share progress pictures.....5'8 200lbs goal weight:165

Options
The most motivating pictures to me are women of my height, similar weight and similar goal weight. I am 5'8 started back in October at 215, now down to 205. My goal weight is 165 because that was my weight two years ago and that's when I felt the healthiest and best. Anyone care to share your progress pictures from 200Ibs down? Also if you wouldn't mind sharing how you achieved your weight lost that would be awesome!!!

Replies

• Chelly0126
    Chelly0126 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same height! Started at 218lbs at 5 weeks post partum.. it's been soo soo slow despite great discipline and exercise. At 5 months post partum, I am standing at 209 lbs.
    My mini goal is 180lbs. Long teen, would love to be at 160lbs.

You can do it!
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I don't have any progress pics but I'm about 185 lbs at the mo and aiming for 168. I'm also 5'8 so you guys can add me if u like?
    1191818 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow 5'8"ers! Sorry I can't help you with any progress pictures, as I am just starting my journey. I am also 185, aiming for a 30-40 lb weight loss. I am gluten-free and a flexible vegan, but in reality that just means I eat a ton of rice... My ultimate goal is to learn to eat mindfully. Counting calories is helping me jump start that process.

Good luck to us all!
  • lesockie
    lesockie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'-8 and 186. My first goal is to break 160 and then reevaluate. Feel free to friend me! I've posted some start photos already, so I can document the entire journey. I also have measurements that I would share. Can I ask what you all think your current body fat % is? Or check out my photos and let me know what you think mine is. Let's cut this weight!!!
  • dailyzey
    dailyzey Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    5 8 here as well! Starting weight was 186. Currently bouncing around the 166-168 range but not really losing. Would really like to get to 155 as that is right in middle of the healthy BMI range, but we will see... Will be awesome if I can avoid gaining back anything during the holidays. Feel free and I can add me!
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 too. Currently 181 lbs. feel free to add me
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I’m 5-7, started at 220 with a goal of 150. Got there and still didn’t like the look. I’m now at 138 shooting for 133. My avatar is me at 145’ish
  • Back_2_Fit
    Back_2_Fit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I'm 5'9 currently at 171lbs. Looking to get down to 155 and gain muscle in the process. Just started today. I was at my fittest and best weight three years ago at 142 and life just got in the way for me to keep that up. Good luck to you all :smiley: