Trying to loose some belly fat

Options
Hello everyone any advise on losing belling fat

Replies

• thunderztormdk
    thunderztormdk Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit and persistence. Only way. You can't decide where the fat loss happens.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Belly fat is just fat on your stomach, and you LOSE fat from wherever your body decides, if you're in a consistent calorie deficit, over a long time.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    When losing weight my belly was one of the last places it came off. Unfortunately we have no say over where the weight comes off first. Another thing I have noticed is that over time it seems that the weight gets redistributed to a small degree. For example my face was the first place it came off but now it seems that my face is less gaunt and the small amount of fat left on my body is more evenly distributed. It could just be that my weight is more even now that more has been burned off but that has been my impression. Good luck be patient and you will get there.
  • Jamesever
    Jamesever Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Cheryl,

I had a similar experience with weight loss and the facial features about ten years ago. This time around, I lost a few more pounds and the weight dropped from my legs, back, chest, and sides. I like the changes more this time. At times, I can see the outline of a six pack underneath. I do a lot of walking each day, recumbent biking at least three days a week until I'm drenched in sweat, and an easy full-body exercise class once or twice a week.
  • Holly_Wood_888
    Holly_Wood_888 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    That's a tough one ! They say Abs are made in the kitchen - I think if you can be in a good range with your BMI because you are eating healthy, and work your whole body with strength training + Cardio, it will happen eventually !
  • jsiricos
    jsiricos Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Sorry - boobs go first :)