Does anyone do beach body on demand?

Options
Hi there, I do beach body on demand and didn't know if anyone else did too??

Replies

• sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have videos, so I primarily do P90X, P90X3 and Insanity. But I was recently on the road and didn't have my videos with me, so I gave it a try (for the free trial period) and it was awesome. All their programs are right there and you don't have to get bored with the same videos (not that I'm bored, but it was nice to see them all). It is worth trying out for their free trial period. That way if you want to actually buy a video (if you decide to not do the demand any more) at least you know if you would like the work out.
  • MrsKato1021
    MrsKato1021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love Beachbody On Demand! Are you following the a little obsessed live workouts?
  • XshontybearsX
    XshontybearsX Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    tashie90 wrote: »
    Hi there, I do beach body on demand and didn't know if anyone else did too??

Yes, I love BeachBody On Demand! You get all the latest workout programs with it! And the workouts range from 25-45 minutes. Its great because when I get off work, I don't feel like going anywhere...esp the gym! I get to work out wherever I want, which is usually in the living room or my garage. It's also nice if you travel too!
    If you aren't working with a coach already, I would love to help you! I could send you the 2 week trial link!
  • ccruz985
    ccruz985 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I've had BOD since March and I LOVE IT.
  • amandalee0913
    amandalee0913 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am also using Beachbody On Demand and am thinking starting round of 21 day fix again would anybody be interested in joining with me?
  • kazitykaz
    kazitykaz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I currently own Turbo Fire, P90x3, Insanity Max 30, Piyo and Cize. Was thinking of joining Beach Body on Demand but wasn't sure if worth it with all the DVDs I already have. What do people think of it or what's the best combined programme with the DVDs I have. Thank you