Summer Weight loss - 26lbs down

I didn't exercise for about 3-4 years. I ate very unhealthy and sat at a desk all day. I slowly gained weight and ended up around 196 lbs. So in March I decided to start exercising and watching what I ate. I'm not sure what spark the sudden interest in becoming fit but it just happened. I have 2 kids and found it hard to join a gym due to time reasons, so I bought the xbox kinect game EA sports active 2. I worked out at home for 3 months using that game and lost about 20 lbs. Then in May I finally decided to go outside and run and I absolutely fell in love with it. In 2 months I managed to rack up 210 miles! Now I run 5 times a week and registered for a half marathon run in October. Here are my before and after pics. Thanks for reading my little story!

changesr.png[/URL]

changes2.png[/URL]

Replies

• changesb.png

changes2.png
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    You look great! Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • Great Job... I am not sure why all the URL stuff is still showing up. I tried!
  • woah ,,and boom looking mighty fine ,, love the progress you look awesome & loving the tatts
  • 0uTc4sT
    0uTc4sT Posts: 26
    Lol.. Hmmm.. apparently I can't post pictures right..
  • 0uTc4sT
    Great Job... I am not sure why all the URL stuff is still showing up. I tried!

hahaha.. Thanks.. let me try to find out what i'm doing wrong
  • 0uTc4sT
    Great Job... I am not sure why all the URL stuff is still showing up. I tried!

hahaha.. Thanks.. let me try to find out what i'm doing wrong
  • you are one good looking dude ,,keep up that tempo mr running man awesome story awesome pics
  • Lol.. Hmmm.. apparently I can't post pictures right..
    i cant post either ,,have tried n tried & shizer i give up now ,,so did you get someone else to do it ? maybe thats how i can do it then -would like to ,,please expalin what you did x
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Wow! you look great!
  • 0uTc4sT
    Fixed it! lol
  • fzia
    fzia Posts: 68 Member
    Awesome!!! Great job
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    You look AWESOME! Great job! I want to get a kintect so bad!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    WOW!! Looking goood.
  • 0uTc4sT
    Thanks Guys!
    You look AWESOME! Great job! I want to get a kintect so bad!

Thank you! The kinect is pretty awesome and fun.
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Great job!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Great job. Very inspiring.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Ok that's just HOTT!!! You look amazing Great Job :bigsmile:
  • 0uTc4sT
    Thank you Everyone!!!
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    you look like a rock now...congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!