New journey to lose 60 pounds

Options
Hi I’m on a journey to lose weight because of health reasons and I just want to feel better inside. I am looking for motivational support from the 40 plus group to keep me on track and inspired to reach my goal.

Replies

• KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I will be 49 in Feb and I started a year ago on the 28th of this month with a goal to lose 100lbs... I am down 72lbs since then (I gained about 6lbs last month because of emotional eating, i still logged the ugly lol) I have just under 30lbs still left to go and have been back on track since the beginning of the month. I log daily and try to be very supportive/active with my friends. feel free to add me if you like. we got this!!! B)
  • ChrisF48
    ChrisF48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi . I am presently 48, in less than 6 months I will be 49. I joined the site because I need assistance and support and I will in turn return the favor.
  • tpowe1983
    tpowe1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started my journey on November 21st. I would love to lose 80 pounds. My first weigh in is next Tuesday, so scared! lol.
  • jessiejes
    jessiejes Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose around 80 pounds. Tough journey ahead
  • 2baninja
    2baninja Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    good luck, I joined Sept. 24th, I've lost 12 # so far, keep it up and you will succeed.
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Not in my 40s yet but best of luck to you! You've got this!