Texting buddies? (Motivation&Support)

Options
Anyone tried this? I feel it could be more efficient than going through an app, especially when the hunger strikes and you've only got a minute!

Replies

• kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    If you're talking about a whatsapp group, I don't think anyone would feel comfortable with giving away their phone numbers but I agree with you. I've joined here about a week ago and I binge ate almost every night since. When the hunger strikes, I never thought about opening a thread and ask for help because like you said you have only got a minute.
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You can send me a msg with the app
  • kboggs777
    kboggs777 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can message me as well through the app
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Well as long the intent is REALLY fitness related, trust me texting helps. But if the intent is more then jist fitness..texting isnt a not so good idea. We all are different, do what makes you motivated.

Stay Strong.

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information
    For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Sugar
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.