PS Move games

Options
Hi everyone
Ok, I haven't been sticking to MFP at all. In fact I've been eating like a pig and to make it worse I've done exercise at all.
So I decided to start again and get a new game for my ps3. the reviews for it have been a bit mixed (mostly bad) but thought, for £10 on amazon I'll take a chance.
So it's called The Fight: Lights out and my goodness, it's a workout. I did it for the first time yesterday and my whole upper body is aching today!
I also have a wii and I thought the biggest loser game was hard work, but The Fight made me sweat more doing two fights than BL did in 20 minutes.
I just wish they had more fitness games on the PS. There are some out there but they aren't as many reviews as for the kinect or the wii.
Do you have any recommendations?
Has anyone tried UFC Personal Trainer for PS3?

Replies

• BabiG
    BabiG Posts: 6
    Options
    I have EA Sports Active 2 for the PS3. I am enjoying it. I LOVE trophies and such. Very good work out and lots of options. Makes me sweat. You dont have to hold things in your hands so you can get weights and such too.
  • NitaCeeCee
    Options
    yeah i have been reading about this game. it's meant to be good on all platforms. does this not need the camera then?
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    I the one I was using is a downloadable called Kung Fu live. You put yourself inside a comic book and fight nija's. It is entertaining and quite a workout at the same time.
  • NitaCeeCee
    Options
    I the one I was using is a downloadable called Kung Fu live. You put yourself inside a comic book and fight nija's. It is entertaining and quite a workout at the same time.

is that through playstation network only or can you buy the disc? i haven't heard of this, but i'm going to check it out. thanks
  • BabiG
    BabiG Posts: 6
    Options
    yeah i have been reading about this game. it's meant to be good on all platforms. does this not need the camera then?

No camera needed. I don't have the Move stuff. It comes with sensors that you strap to each arm and one leg. I've read that right now its best on the PS3. The wii you have to hold a controller for some excersizes and the XBOX has some tracking issues.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options

is that through playstation network only or can you buy the disc? i haven't heard of this, but i'm going to check it out. thanks

As far as I know, only through the network. I haven't seen it on disk but it doesn't mean it doesn't excist.