My First Goal - Reached!!!

Options
FoxCarter
FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
Wow! I can't believe I finally get to make my first post on the success stories! What a journey it has been so far and I'm not even done yet! This morning I logged in at 201.9. That makes a total of 14 lbs lost in the past 9 weeks. My BMI is now classified as Overweight instead of Obese. What a great feeling!!:smile::smile:

Thank you to everyone who uses this site for inspiration and motivation! I'm excited to be on this wonderful journey with you :-)

Goal #1 Go from 'Obese' to 'Overweight' - Reached 8/4/2011.
Goal #2 Under 200 lbs - Any day now :-)

Replies

• alise_lmx
    alise_lmx Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    you are awesome!!! congrats on reaching your first goal! :) so proud of you!
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I cant wait until my BMI says that....That will be my first NSV -- congratualtions!!!!
  • Latoyamary
    Latoyamary Posts: 140
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Insanely great. Keep up the great work. :)
  • suzikay
    suzikay Posts: 50
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm longing for the day I'm no longer obese, merely overweight, but that's quite a journey away for me still. So happy for you!
  • Kmart4910
    Options
    Awesome job! You should be very proud of yourself! Congrats!! :)
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That's a wonderful achievement and it looks like Goal #2 is just around the corner!
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    *Like* Congrats!! You are doing awesome!!
  • calimari
    calimari Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I had not checked the BMI for myself yet (I knew I would be in the obese range). I still have 21 lbs to go just to reach "overweight". That's kind of depressing! LOL!

Congrats to you. I set many little goals and it keeps me inspired.
  • luvgreen25
    luvgreen25 Posts: 202
    Options
    Congratulations. Awesome feeling, isn't it? Keep up the good work!
  • mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great job, and congratulations on being Overweight.. still sounds funny to say that, but I am looking forward to becoming overweight in about another 10lbs..
  • countrygirl_717
    Options
    How fantastic! You look great :) Never give up!
  • FoxCarter
    FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congrats....thats great news.....and you just made me rethink my goal setting....I think i should break it up.....I think my goal is too big....so I will do post like you!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!