Loose fitting sleevelss gym tops

Options
They are hard to come by. Why do they make lycra tops that just highlight your mummy tummy? I have 2 tops from the Reebok range that are sleeveless, tight on top but looser on the bottom part so my tummy isn't THAT visible.

I've been looking and looking for more as I need to replace these one's soon. I prefer the dri-fit from Nike but again most of their training/gym tops are tight lycra one's.

Any ladies out there get nice gym gear but not stuck to them like glue?!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,693 Member
    Options
    They are hard to come by. Why do they make lycra tops that just highlight your mummy tummy? I have 2 tops from the Reebok range that are sleeveless, tight on top but looser on the bottom part so my tummy isn't THAT visible.

I've been looking and looking for more as I need to replace these one's soon. I prefer the dri-fit from Nike but again most of their training/gym tops are tight lycra one's.

Go to Target. The CG brands have lots or loose fitting tops.
  • cammers74
    Options
    I got a few looser fitting ones from sports direct - they are usa pro or something I think?
  • jell52
    jell52 Posts: 15
    Options
    I second going to Target. Also if you have a TJ Maxx nearby I have gotten some there.
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options

Go to Target. The CG brands have lots or loose fitting tops.

Eh no can do. I'm in Ireland and they don't have Target here. thanks for the tip anyway!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Try Thoosa, they only make clothes for women and they're designed to be extra flattering. Definitely lots of no-cling sleeveless tops!
    http://www.thoosa.com/