Need help!

Options
So about a year ago I decided to lose weight and I started out at 255 and lost 100lbs in 9months. Now I’ve gained all my weight back quickly cause I wasn’t eating healthy and I went on binges. I’m trying to get back on track but,I eat healthy and workout for like 1 to 2 weeks then I go on a major carbs and sugar binge. I don’t really know what I’m doing wrong, I reward myself like once to twice a week when I’m eating healthy.....ughhh

Replies

• monicagarcilazo10
    Options
    Yeah, I have a problem with that and I need to change my way of thinking. I’ve tracked my calories when I lost at that weight and I just got very upset if I went over my carbs or fat
  • ptrcmcc6
    ptrcmcc6 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Instead of rewarding yourself with food for eating healthy, maybe you can try rewarding yourself with something other than food. Maybe treat yourself to a mani/pedicure or a new outfit. By rewarding yourself with food, you're basically un-doing everything you did to get to where you are and it just doesn't work that way.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Find a way to fit foods you love into your everyday way of eating. Then you won't have to reward yourself for eating that way. You need to find a way to eat that will keep you at the right calorie level for the rest of your life.

Set yourself up in mfp, eat your calories, find ways to be active that you enjoy.