Eating pizza and getting abs

Options
124»

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Nony_Mouse wrote: »
    I am thinking that OP is from England (she said "pizza from takeaway", which is the way that the folks across the pond say "take out")..... :smiley:

Or Britain, we've four countries, not just England ;) And yes because they said both takeaway and supermarket. And I also clarified that they likely meant a pizza from the fridge not freezer because we have more convenience/ready meals fresh in the fridge than the freezer. We're fancy (and lazy) like that.

Or 'the colonies'. NZ we say takeaways and supermarket (and have pizza in both fridge and freezer). Aus is the same (at least pretty sure they still say takeaways).

Yup. We have takeaway, and pizza in the fridge and freezer at the supermarket, which is often situated within a shopping centre. One of our big chain supermarkets is also starting to have a section of the deli where they make your pizza fresh, and either box it to cook at home, or cook it for you so you can sit at one of their tables and eat it there.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    This post literally made me drive and get a mexican pizza for dinner

You're welcome.
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    I am thinking that OP is from England (she said "pizza from takeaway", which is the way that the folks across the pond say "take out")..... :smiley:

Or Britain, we've four countries, not just England ;) And yes because they said both takeaway and supermarket. And I also clarified that they likely meant a pizza from the fridge not freezer because we have more convenience/ready meals fresh in the fridge than the freezer. We're fancy (and lazy) like that.

Or 'the colonies'. NZ we say takeaways and supermarket (and have pizza in both fridge and freezer). Aus is the same (at least pretty sure they still say takeaways).

Yup. We have takeaway, and pizza in the fridge and freezer at the supermarket, which is often situated within a shopping centre. One of our big chain supermarkets is also starting to have a section of the deli where they make your pizza fresh, and either box it to cook at home, or cook it for you so you can sit at one of their tables and eat it there.

Yes I forgot about you guys, which is shameful given I have lived in NZ for a period! We have the cooking pizza for you and also a made to order to cook at home. Though you to take your cooked pizza home too as they don't provide sitting facilities.
  • VintageFeline
    Options
    Although some of our supermarkets do have cafes.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

Yes I forgot about you guys, which is shameful given I have lived in NZ for a period! We have the cooking pizza for you and also a made to order to cook at home. Though you to take your cooked pizza home too as they don't provide sitting facilities.

The tables are only in a few of the upgraded ones - they're close to the bakery where you can also buy baked goods and coffee to eat there.
  • layladrew26
    layladrew26 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I very often have takeaway and shop bought pizza and I've lost over 60lb in 2 years. Eat the pizza....you know you want to mmmmmmmm! No guilt
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I don’t know if local takeaways always give calorie amounts (I know some do), but larger pizza chains probably will. I know all national chains in Canada give the nutritional info online.