What celebrity have you been told you look like?

Options

Replies

• SneakyVee
    SneakyVee Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Udonis Haslem
  • JillianRumrill
    JillianRumrill Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My grandfather once said I looked like Rita Hayworth <3
    This was at my cousin's wedding and I had a 30s/40s style dress with my hair and makeup all done up.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Normally compared to anyone with a bald head and a goatee. About 20 years ago, a guy at the food truck I went to always called me Steve. I finally asked him what he was talking about. He said I looked like Steve Austin. I didn't see how I looked like the Six Million Dollar Man. A while later I told a friend about this and he said "Not the Steve Austin in Six Million Dollar Man. Stone Cold Steve Austin - the wrestler." I don't look like him, but I guess it's better than the Chemistry Teacher in Breaking Bad.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Lady gaga, Mariah Carey, just last week Alanis Morissette and I used to get her in high school because of the long wavy brown hair and also last week Katniss Everdeen because it's usually in a side braid. None of those people look alike and none of them look like me. They are just pale white ladies with brown hair. (Except Mariah of course but who knows where they got her for me from)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    Lady gaga, Mariah Carey, just last week Alanis Morissette and I used to get her in high school because of the long wavy brown hair and also last week Katniss Everdeen because it's usually in a side braid. None of those people look alike and none of them look like me. They are just pale white ladies with brown hair. (Except Mariah of course but who knows where they got her for me from)

Alanis Morissette for sure!!! :smiley:
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Maureen O'Hara!
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Normally compared to anyone with a bald head and a goatee. About 20 years ago, a guy at the food truck I went to always called me Steve. I finally asked him what he was talking about. He said I looked like Steve Austin. I didn't see how I looked like the Six Million Dollar Man. A while later I told a friend about this and he said "Not the Steve Austin in Six Million Dollar Man. Stone Cold Steve Austin - the wrestler." I don't look like him, but I guess it's better than the Chemistry Teacher in Breaking Bad.

David Morse!!! ;)
  • WillBeThin86
    WillBeThin86 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »

Alanis Morissette for sure!!! :smiley:

I was just about to say the same! :)
  • WillBeThin86
    WillBeThin86 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Cher’s teeth

I was thinking more Gary Busey's
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    Tom Barrasso
  • Speziface
    Options
    Kind of remind me of Stormwind Brie.
  • Speziface
    Options
    beingmore1 wrote: »
    Speziface wrote: »

This pic actually represents a likeness more towards my genital area as opposed to my facial area.

Uh....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Eric Stonestreet...... after a 3 year battle with anorexia
  • SneakyVee
    Options
    Speziface wrote: »

Hate it when my bag fills up with those