Any vegetarians??

Options
Hi I'm just looking for vegetarian friends for inspiration and possibly some meal ideas feel free to add me :) I'm day 13 into my weightloss journey and looking to lose 3 stone.

Replies

• darshin81
    darshin81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hellos.. Looking to reduce belly fat.. All veg options :smile:
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Been a vegetarian 5 years. I keep my diary open and I'm happy to share recipes!
  • pinkkittyayh
    pinkkittyayh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I've been vegetarian for a little over a month now. I'm learning as I go.
  • Gordorino
    Gordorino Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My wife and kids are all vegetarian. I eat meat only once a week.
  • StarryEyed0
    StarryEyed0 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'll add you guys :)
    I've been following vegetarian diet for around 4 months now.. Well I guess I'm technically a pescatarian really but would like to transition to vegan eventually.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    Ovo-lacto vegetarian for over 25 years. My diary is open. Add if you want to. :)
  • MyRoadto195
    MyRoadto195 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Being an Indian, My suggestion is to look into Indian vegetarian recipes. As far as I know Indian food has the most vegan choices ever, this is confirmed by my trainer (who is Caucasian) who is allergic to wheat and milk.

As for me, I do eat Chicken and Salmon, but not into Salads and all and also have Jay Robbs Whey Protein.

Gave up sugar and also Wheat and milk (except for protein) related products. So substitute with different type of lentils, like Spinach Dal, Bottlegourd Dal, Dal Tadka, Tomatoes Dal, Blackchick peas. Also Asparagus, eggplant Indian curry (dry), Indian Broad beans curry and lot more. You can check them online.

So Begun my journey on Nov 5th and till now lost 13 lbs with the above. Good luck & Best wishes.
  • dietingdebbie
    dietingdebbie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am a veggie also. Looking for new veggie friends. I am trying to get back into logging all my foods. Have put loads on and want to get it back off. xx
  • rhinestoneradio
    rhinestoneradio Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a new veggie, been at it for two weeks today - been really enjoying it so far! I've been on again off again with MFP and trying to stick with it this time - my longest streak is in the 100s somewhere :P I'll be adding people from this thread for sure!
  • cazkus
    cazkus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m veggie!! Almost 20 years meat free :) I don’t log what I eat, just the calories but add me and if you have any questions or need advice I’ll help best as I can :)
  • ImperialFudge
    ImperialFudge Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hello, im vegan and rather new here, so I'm probably not a very good option, but you can add me if you want
  • massivej69
    massivej69 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yup