Looking for serious female only Fitbit friends for motivation

Options
sunny_lil_girl
sunny_lil_girl Posts: 7 Member
edited August 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone!! I am looking to make some new Fitbit friends to do challenges with and motivate eachother in steps. Please be serious in wanting to get healthy. Looking for females only men please do not send me an email or friend request. Thanks
MODERATOR NOTE: Please send personal details via Private Message, please do not post your personal information in the forums.

Guideline 7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.

You may post links to your fitbit profile if you wish but do not post email addresses and phone numbers. If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
Sugar
MFP Moderator

Replies

• robynlouiise
    robynlouiise Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have not long had my Fitbit and am really trying! I could do with some friends for motivation. Add me RobynLouise
  • lorrainebenj51
    lorrainebenj51 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Sunny j jus finished in 1st place in the garmin 125000km challenge i came in with a count of 165465km r u up for it feel free to join me☺
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining this! How do we add each other?
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Hi .. Fitbit user and Im always looking for motivation and challenges. I'll friend you then message my email to add on Fitbit
  • melanie_005
    melanie_005 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me. I enjoy being part of the fitbit challenges
  • swebb4209
    swebb4209 Posts: 99 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hey y'all! Add me! My Fitbit is [edited by MFP mods - please put a link to your profile, not your personal email address]
  • LittleMama0208
    LittleMama0208 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yas ! Postpartum pregnancy and I'm ready to get my bod back . LittleMama0208
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm very motivated!
  • healthyshelleym
    healthyshelleym Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My love of Fitbit borders on obsession. LOL.
    If you would like to friend me on MFP, I'll message you my email address to connect on Fitbit.
  • grahamkerstin
    grahamkerstin Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more people to connect with on fitbit :)
  • twobyflor
    twobyflor Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BUMP

I just got an Alta and could use friends/rivals to help motivate me. Anyone...? (Bueller...?)
  • kwilliams386
    kwilliams386 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit but none of my friends want to challenge with me. I need some motivation! It don't know how to add my contact info without then deleting it I will try to add it to my profile. Add me add me add me!!
  • aleikita
    aleikita Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Fitbit fanatic here, add me:)
  • jolena_75
    jolena_75 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a blaze and am obsessed with it and love the challenges, feel free to add me. Thanks :)
  • oEmmao
    oEmmao Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    just got a new fitbit and wanting to increase my stats, let me know if you want to add me guys :smiley:
  • change4char
    change4char Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    LOVE my fitbit! Would love to challenge some, add me as a friend and we can add eachother on fitbit!
  • KylaBlaze
    KylaBlaze Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, love my Fitbit. Literally broke the strap tonight and purchased a new one in a few hours. Haha.
  • Aint2Proud2Meg
    Aint2Proud2Meg Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me! I posted my fitbit link on mfp not that long ago and my username is the same on fitbit as it is here
  • lethalbanana
    lethalbanana Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! Not sure how to ad people without email addresses? Hope everyone doesn't mind PMs! lol Feel free to add me, I'm a beginner so not too intimidating lol
  • lethalbanana
    lethalbanana Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Aha! found fitbit friend link! Add me!!
    //fitbit.com/user/3P3C76