Here I go again!

Options
Lost 40 pounds a couple of years ago with the help of this app. Just like every other time, I put the weight back on. I am going for it again. Anybody wanna be weight loss buddies? I'm at 230 now. 200 is my 1st goal.

Replies

• jackieluhn
    jackieluhn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm down!! I had lost alot of weight a few years back and than put it all on again. Im starting again today
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I’ll be your friend! I’ve lost weight with this app years ago and since then have been using the app off and on again. I’ve put on all the weight, and then some, that I lost so I’m ready to get back at it! I know it means changing some of my eating habits! So let’s go! We can do it!
  • hopesechosoffice7387
    Options
    I’ll be one of your buddies. I want to lose 50 pounds. Hoping to lose 20-25 by spring.
  • Sidaleeyaya
    Sidaleeyaya Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am looking for a weight loss group to help keep me on track. Today is a new beginning and I hope a successful one!
  • theflatpick
    theflatpick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I am in the exact same boat. Lost 40+ a few years ago here, now I am up. So here I go again. Let's do this!
  • oriole35
    oriole35 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. I did lose 30lbs and although have been using the app everyday for a couple of years I have still put the weight back on. My goal would be 10 lbs by Easter.
  • getreal89
    getreal89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello, im starting again on this site. Like to lose some weight. My downfall is eating. Anybody can give me help and ideas what to eat be great.