Improving my health (mind and body) after a break up

Hey everyone, I'm starting over a new chapter of my life where I am focusing on myself and improving my physical health through diet and exercise and I hope to improve my mental health along the way. I have recently left a relationship that was very intense and unstable and I am only just realising how much I have chosen to neglect my own needs.

I would really appreciate some much needed encouragement and support from the myfitnesspal family. I've lost weight through using this calorie counting technique before and I know it works for me but I do need a lot of encouragement if anyone would be so kind as to add me as a friend. Much appreciated!

Replies

• Hey! I’m kinda trying out the same thing for the same reason. I’ve never been able to really stick with it but I’m glad it’s worked for you before! You got it!!!
  • MariposaDelSur32
    MariposaDelSur32 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi Beautiful it is so important to know our self worth and have self respect.. I’m sorry for what your going through but glad umyiu saw it wasn’t healthy... i can be a cheerleader to help support and motivate you... we can do this!! Add me if you want
  • Forbidden1031
    Forbidden1031 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey. Im kind of in the same boat. Just had a baby and left my relationship. I used this app before and it workedso here i am, back and ready to use it again
  • AnnetteUK2016
    AnnetteUK2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Goodness you're circumstances are the reason I came back to MFP, got a Fit Bit and I feel great!