Improving my health (mind and body) after a break up

Options
Hey everyone, I'm starting over a new chapter of my life where I am focusing on myself and improving my physical health through diet and exercise and I hope to improve my mental health along the way. I have recently left a relationship that was very intense and unstable and I am only just realising how much I have chosen to neglect my own needs.

I would really appreciate some much needed encouragement and support from the myfitnesspal family. I've lost weight through using this calorie counting technique before and I know it works for me but I do need a lot of encouragement if anyone would be so kind as to add me as a friend. Much appreciated!

Replies

• ashleyabrahamson8
    Options
    Hey! I’m kinda trying out the same thing for the same reason. I’ve never been able to really stick with it but I’m glad it’s worked for you before! You got it!!!
  • MariposaDelSur32
    MariposaDelSur32 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Beautiful it is so important to know our self worth and have self respect.. I’m sorry for what your going through but glad umyiu saw it wasn’t healthy... i can be a cheerleader to help support and motivate you... we can do this!! Add me if you want
  • Forbidden1031
    Forbidden1031 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey. Im kind of in the same boat. Just had a baby and left my relationship. I used this app before and it workedso here i am, back and ready to use it again
  • AnnetteUK2016
    AnnetteUK2016 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Goodness you're circumstances are the reason I came back to MFP, got a Fit Bit and I feel great!