I HATE SUGAR

Options
Hi Fitness Pal people.....I am new on the app looking for people with the same struggle...SUGAR!! PLEASE feel free to.add me or if it's cool I will add you!! I'm 39 yr old guy!! #struggle #followerofJesus

Replies

• pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Funny I just posted about how my biggest problem this past month was SUGAR. Not as bad as before, but I still need to cut back more.
  • nosugar1978
    nosugar1978 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    same here.....doritos and powdered doughnuts
  • safarigirlelka
    safarigirlelka Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    And the evil stuff is in EVERYTHING!!
  • nosugar1978
    Options
    yes it is!! Hard to stay away!!
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Sugar is not evil. All foods in moderation. Cutting out anything (or trying to) be it sugar, carbs, fats or whatever will likely not be sustainable. Good luck OP!
  • safarigirlelka
    safarigirlelka Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Cutting out (refined) sugar helps me not be ravenous hungry all the time. Sugar brings out the glutton in me therefore it is evil to me and has to be locked away and only allowed on cheat days!
  • nosugar1978
    Options
    I really try to just completely stay away but it doesn't always happen
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Cutting out (refined) sugar helps me not be ravenous hungry all the time. Sugar brings out the glutton in me therefore it is evil to me and has to be locked away and only allowed on cheat days!

okie dokie, good luck to you!
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    So totally me! I try to stay away until later in the day because if I start early it's an all-day affair... The struggle is SO real... Especially as a teacher with easy access to candy!
  • usernameformyfitnesspal1
    Options
    Sugar is tough! Wish I never found out about all natural organic licorice!
  • nosugar1978
    Options
    It's tough to break
  • sallyangregory
    sallyangregory Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm with you - refined sugar is my nemesis too! Lots of people (and experts) disagree but I'm convinced I'm addicted to it. For me it's like any other drug - the only way to cope is not to have it at all. On the plus side since cutting it out 2 months ago I've found I've had loads more energy, am able to focus better and I sleep better too.
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I want to hate sugar. I try to hate sugar. Damn you sugar!!! Why you so good?!?!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I used to sneak spoon fulls of sugar in my teens... then grew out of it fortunately
  • paulawriteslove
    paulawriteslove Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hello! It's such a struggle to stay away from sugar!!! I'll send you a friend request :)
  • xproofx
    xproofx Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    How many grams are the people in this thread eating per day. My diary is open if anyone wants to take a look. I am constantly worried I am getting too much but I don't know how to cut back any more.