FAT2FIT - Weight Loss Challenge DECEMBER CHALLENGE!

Options
steplaj
steplaj Posts: 586 Member
edited November 2017 in Challenges
57uahr4588xo.jpg

DECEMBER Registrations are now open
for the
Fat 2 Fit DECEMBER Weight Loss Challenge!

A new challenge starts each month and you are all welcome to join!

Registrations go from Sunday Dec.03 - Saturday Dec.09.

THERE ARE 2 STEPS TO JOIN OUR CHALLENGE...

1. JOIN THE GROUP!!! Click on the link below and hit the join button to have complete access to our group page. This group is private so you must click on JOIN to participate.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

2. REGISTER!!! On our main group page there is an announcement titled “DECEMBER Registrations (Submit between Dec 03 - Dec 09)”. Once you are in that announcement, in the REPLY box, register by entering the following:

Registration Page Link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10618880/fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-december-registration-page#latest

Username: (this is your MFP user name)
Weigh in day:
(this is the day you will be weighing in weekly)
Starting weight: (this is your weight taken ON your weight in day above on the week of Sunday Oct 22 - Saturday Oct 28.)

Our challengers are split up into 8 teams and depending on how many people join, we will add a new team! Each team has its own discussion thread where you can help motivate each other and you can post about goals, struggles and successes each week.

Once you have joined the group and registered...go through the group page to get familiar with everything.

We hope you can join us!!

PLEASE POST A COMMENT BELOW TO HELP KEEP OUR POST ON TOP FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!

Replies

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    To join the challenge - Please remember to go to the group page and sign up on the Registration Page. You can also tag me on this page if you have difficulty registering.

I will be assigning teams later this week.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Great challenge and support group! Please join us and let’s reach our goals together!!
  • debodom1962
    debodom1962 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Being a part of this group has really helped motivate me to continue my journey and succeed. And as we go into the holiday month, it's so nice to know I have a group of like minded teammates who understand the struggle and can help encourage and support me to stay the course. We hope you will join us.
  • I_am_the_Cosmos
    I_am_the_Cosmos Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to join this: I "fell off the wagon" for the last month or so after getting back from a business trip. This is probably the kick in the *kitten* I need.
  • blueberry1935
    blueberry1935 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of joining this challenge! I am excited about it! :)
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Still room for more! Massive welcome to those who have joined!! You’ve all now been accepted. Don’t forget to register!
  • Akariixo
    Akariixo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Join up!! :smiley:
  • msuadore68
    msuadore68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    To join the challenge - Please remember to go to the group page and sign up on the Registration Page. You can also tag me on this page if you have difficulty registering.

It's not allowing me to register. The message say l don't have permission. Please so l may be a part of the December Challenge.
  • msuadore68
    msuadore68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to be apart of this group. Having a problem joining. Please help
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    msuadore68 wrote: »
    steplaj wrote: »

It's not allowing me to register. The message say l don't have permission. Please so l may be a part of the December Challenge.
    msuadore68 wrote: »
    I would love to be apart of this group. Having a problem joining. Please help

Click ont this link and request to join the group.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-wlc-and-support-group

Once you request one of the moderators will accept and then you will have full access to the group. It’s a private group so this is why you are having problems.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,102 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I love this challenge, everyone is soo supportive and inspirational!! It’s definitely helping me stay on track, :smile:
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I want in - I went and hi join and told why I want to - I hope that is all I need :)
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    I’ve accepted all those who requested to join! Now you just need to register!
  • thenamessully
    thenamessully Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to do this! It will be my first MFP Challenge! :)
  • thenamessully
    thenamessully Posts: 11 Member
    Options

It's not allowing me to register. The message say l don't have permission. Please so l may be a part of the December Challenge.[/quote]

Did you make sure to join the group first? The button is to the right of the group name. :)
  • mari_moulin
    edited November 2017
    Options
    3 days Left to register. Please don't forget to JOIN the group first in order to have FULL ACCESS. Once you join the group you can go to the registration page and enter your information.

Click on the link below to JOIN.....

FTF Weight Loss Challenge and Support Group
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Bump
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Just 2 days left to register for the December challenge!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    LAST DAY TO REGISTER FOR DECEMBER!!!