Cholesterol test results

Options
I spent May 6-7 of this year in the hospital with chest pain. They ran a battery of tests on me and determined that my heart was healthy. Apparently I had a bad reaction to some other meds (which I no longer take).

As of today I have lost 16 pounds since "the incident" occurred. As happy as I am about that I am absolutely thrilled with what has happened to my cholesterol numbers.

I had some blood work done yesterday and received the results today. Following are the changes from May 7th to August 3rd:

Total cholesterol: 191 (down 35.7% from 297)
Triglycerides: 104 (down 75.1% from 418)
HDL Cholesterol: 41 (up 29.3% from 29)

Replies

• FoxCarter
    FoxCarter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great change in your cholesterol! 16lbs made a big difference. Congratulations!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Holy moly guacamole! Great job!!!!
  • devineyallen
    Options
    That's excellent! Great job! If you get the weight off its amazing at what your lab values drop to!
  • devineyallen
    Options
    That's excellent! Great job! If you get the weight off its amazing at what your lab values drop to!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!