I want to be 5lbs away from my goal by Christmas!!

Options
I’ve lost 40lbs so far my goal is 50lbs so 10 more to go! I’d like to lose half of that before the end of December. I was doing really good and kind of fell off here recently so any motivation and support is greatly appreciated, add me!

Replies

• maryjoyrojo333
    maryjoyrojo333 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That’s awesome keep it up! What was your daily routine like to lose the weight?
  • Erica0021
    Erica0021 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just cut calories and added more exercise to my daily routine. Before starting this all I drank was soda which I replaced with water and I hardly ever ate healthy it was mostly fast food and fried food. For me making small changes along the way has really helped me the most.
  • blueberry1935
    blueberry1935 Posts: 61 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hi, I am struggling to lose between 5-10 LBS. for the next three months. It is really hard despite I work out 3-5 days a week. I had been slacking counting calories. I lost 10 lbs before by religiously tracking my calories for 2 months. I gained it last summer after my vacation with my boyfriend. Entering into a new relationship and not sharing fitness lifestyle did not help me at all. I am planning to stick to my old routine. Need some motivation.
  • isay808
    isay808 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You should give Intermittent Fasting a chance! You can meet your 50 lb goal by Christmas if you set your mind to it! Good luck