Fall is the most wonderful time of the year (except Christma

Options
So, I absolutely love Fall! I don't think there is one thing that I do not like about Fall. I cannot even wait for Fall this year! So, I thought it would be fun to make a list of things you are looking forward to in the coming Fall.

*Things I love in the Fall*

* Cooler weather!
* Pumpkin Spice coffee (from anywhere)!
* Playing at the park with the kids because the weather is finally cool enough!
* Going on nature hikes and searching for cool leaves and acorns and other fall things with the kids!
* The start of cozy sweaters and jeans!

I really could go on and on, but I will stop there...for now :laugh:

Replies

• jenny138
    jenny138 Posts: 46
    Options
    I absolutly love fall too!! I love to decorate for it, the oranges and the yellows. I think they are so pretty. However fall used to be my favorite weather because I could 'hide' myself in jeans and a hoodie but now I am dont want to hide lol!
    I really enjoy going to the pumpkin farms and going on hayrides and things like that! I would have to say October is my favorite month :-)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    * Cooler weather!
    * Going on nature hikes and searching for cool leaves and acorns and other fall things with the kids!

Agree with all of these, plus fall candles (I'm obsessed with them) and football (obsessed with that, too).
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Being able to open all my windows without all my books curling up due to the humidity......LOVE fresh air!

That first shot of cool air when you walk out the door in the morning

Starting my first fire of the season....

and of course Halloween, my favorite holiday♥
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Fall is my favorite time of year also, I have allergies in the spring but fall is great weather wise and landscape wise.
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I think fall is my favorite season as well. I love the trees changing colors.

Some of my favorites are

apple picking
    hiking up the mountain to see the leaves.
    pumpkin spice coffee
    spice candles in the house
    having all the windows open and the crisp air

I can't wait!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I like Fall, but absolutely loathe what comes after it! :ohwell:
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    me too, Shannon! I hate winter!

Fall means I am In Tuscaloosa cheering on my team! I love football season! It's my most favorite season!!
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin spice coffee/lattes are wonderful to me too. I love the air, opening windows, all of it! Halloween is my fav holiday. Also fall clothes are my favorites. The colors and everything. OMG, I can't wait!!
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I love Fall!

The colors. I love how everything is rich red or deep orange or golden yellow.
    I love that the weather cools down to comfortable temps.
    I love Halloween and costumes and taking my daughter trick or treating.
    Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday.

But most of all I love fall food. Warm soups and stews, anything made of pumpkin, apple stuff. I usually go to the farmers market and buy a bushel of apples and make and can apple sauce.

I'm going to have to look for some healthier fall type recipes I think so I don't ruin all of my progress.
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Fall:
    football, hiking, apple cider, cozy fires to sit by, camping, clear skys for start gazing....my favorite season!!!
  • outwiththeoldinwiththenew
    Options
    So agree! I would be happy with fall all year long!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the air the way it smells, feels, looks. I can't wait for the following things:

1. Cool crisp days
    2. Sweat shirts
    3. Jeans
    4. warm socks
    5. pumpkin patches
    6. Pumpkin pie CREAMER (WooooWhoo)
    7. Apple festivals
    8. Early evenings cuddled under a blanket
    9.Apple Cider
    10. Taking my kids trick or treating
    11. Camp fires and smores

This list could litterally go on forever, I am also a huge fan of CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I do love Fall but I totally ruin it for myself every year by spending the whole time dreading Winter.
  • Bethany28
    Bethany28 Posts: 263
    Options
    * Cooler weather!

Agree with all of these, plus fall candles (I'm obsessed with them) and football (obsessed with that, too).

The candles for fall are amazing! I ♥ scentsy!
  • Bethany28
    Options
    Being able to open all my windows without all my books curling up due to the humidity......LOVE fresh air!

That first shot of cool air when you walk out the door in the morning

Starting my first fire of the season....

and of course Halloween, my favorite holiday♥

Those are great things about Fall and I love them all...except Halloween..never been a fan.
  • Bethany28
    Options
    So agree! I would be happy with fall all year long!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the air the way it smells, feels, looks. I can't wait for the following things:

1. Cool crisp days
    2. Sweat shirts
    3. Jeans
    4. warm socks
    5. pumpkin patches
    6. Pumpkin pie CREAMER (WooooWhoo)
    7. Apple festivals
    8. Early evenings cuddled under a blanket
    9.Apple Cider
    10. Taking my kids trick or treating
    11. Camp fires and smores

This list could litterally go on forever, I am also a huge fan of CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

Love the pumpkin pie creamer! I can't wait! I always get the pumpkin spice k-cup and use that creamer and it is the best! I wish Fall was 11 months long...I love it to be cold and snowy for Christmas!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I LOVE fall too! Looking forward to:

Cooler days
    Pumpkin flavored or scented ANYTHING
    Being able to wear my black boots again :)
    Pumpkin carving
    Halloween..taking my kids trick or treating
    Football