Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Hang out with other married people
    Mr_Enigma_ wrote: »
    I love my wife. I love being married to my wife.

Your title and post confuses me, do you only hang out with other married people and if so why?
    And what does that have to do with loving your wife and loving your marriage?

Sadly, he has deactivated, but I'm sure he shall be back soon with an honourable and moral profile.

I reckon MFP is an acquired taste.

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd husband. (I broke the first two)

You can't live with them and you can't kill them.....no seriously you can't it's against the law .....apparently..... but who knew? <shrugs>

Anyone know a good lawyer?

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I already have a wife.
    Ah jiz wan cbyrz fun wit dah MFP chix.

That hurt my brain.
    csbnga wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Hang out with other married people
    Mr_Enigma_ wrote: »
    I love my wife. I love being married to my wife.

Your title and post confuses me, do you only hang out with other married people and if so why?
    And what does that have to do with loving your wife and loving your marriage?

Sadly, he has deactivated, but I'm sure he shall be back soon with an honourable and moral profile.

Whoa, that was fast. His other thread disappeared awfully quick, lol.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    What! You mean, this wasn't a serious thread!? I feel slighted and ashamed for even participating and saying what I said!
  • canfitguy
    canfitguy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I just had to stop in and give a shout out to @TeacupsAndToning as I often see your posts / comments on the MFP forums and have to say you are one sharp individual. Appreciate your humor & posts. Keep em coming!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    She has a really nice profile pic too.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    elizarizo wrote: »
    Lol a mfp wife really people?

If you haven't heard of mfp spouses then you haven't delved deep enough into the forums

Yeaaaah can’t say I have
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    She has a really nice profile pic too.

You're supposed to tag me so that everyone can see you're talking about me

There are only, like, 10 of us anymore around here, so I thought it was obvious, and the fact I have been quite verbal in my approval of it...and rawrz...n stuff.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    So is everyone in this thread married? Am I crashing it I wonder? I hope so!
  • allenmfp21
    allenmfp21 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    All of my girlfriends are married
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I can make popcorn.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    I am on my 3rd husband. (I broke the first two)

You can't live with them and you can't kill them.....no seriously you can't it's against the law .....apparently..... but who knew? <shrugs>

Anyone know a good lawyer?

You're on him right now?

Amazing that she can type while on him!
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    I can make popcorn.

Serve it up!
  • canfitguy
    Options
    See what I mean!!!!! @TeacupsAndToning has done it again. Any idea where I can find your yelp page?
  • allenmfp21
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Oh yeah, hanging with married people.

When the hubs isn't home, the wife complains to me about every intimate detail of his shortcomings - professionally, financially, hygienically, sexually, intellectually and morally.

Then he gets home and offers to drive me home. Once in the car he goes on about he can barely stand it anymore and wants out and doesn't know what do to.

So now I don't hang with married people anymore unless they're both in the same room with me at all times. It's just better that way. Never be alone with either one of them, unless you want to get caught in the middle of the neverending sagas.

Wanna hang and make out?
  • canfitguy
    Options
    So basically @TeacupsAndToning is saying she's out of our league both in wit and financially....

One day soon I hope to rub shoulders with the super lucrative like you. ;)
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    canfitguy wrote: »
    So basically @TeacupsAndToning is saying she's out of our league both in wit and financially....

One day soon I hope to rub shoulders with the super lucrative like you. ;)

I can't openly say that, it's bad for business

Could you rub shoulders with him at least?
  • allenmfp21
    Options
    allenmfp21 wrote: »
    Oh yeah, hanging with married people.

When the hubs isn't home, the wife complains to me about every intimate detail of his shortcomings - professionally, financially, hygienically, sexually, intellectually and morally.

Then he gets home and offers to drive me home. Once in the car he goes on about he can barely stand it anymore and wants out and doesn't know what do to.

So now I don't hang with married people anymore unless they're both in the same room with me at all times. It's just better that way. Never be alone with either one of them, unless you want to get caught in the middle of the neverending sagas.

Wanna hang and make out?

Yes.

Yes! I’ll let you touch my buttchin