here i am again for the 5th time.

Options
I always download this app and never keep up with it. but i’m determined to be dedicated to this app this time around. I’ve been the same weight for years now. i seem to lose 10 pounds then i’ll gain it back i never go over my weight thankfully but i need to lose more then 10 pounds and keep it off

i’m about 240
i want to be 170

Replies

• anni62
    anni62 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I Steph -- I, too, want to get down to 170 -- currently at 208.8 (weighed this morning). I tried this site once before and didn't keep up. Like you, I'm committed to logging EVERYTHING! I recently changed my health insurance to a HealthShare and it costs me $80 per month to be overweight. Once I hit 170 lbs, my premiums will go down the $80.00. Pretty decent incentive -- bonus that I'll get healthier! Good luck to you - to us!
  • whitneybex
    whitneybex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I think if you get into a routine with using the app and a fitness tracker can work. While I did not need to lose a huge amount of weight (20 lbs), I have so far kept the weight off by being careful to log my food intake and upping my 'exercise' when I go a bit awry. I hate gyms, and only walk. Taking other folks dogs for walks keeps me doing 60 miles a week, so I still eat pizza weekly and drink alcohol. Not such a hardship, and I believe I can keep this regime going for as long as I have my health/mobility.